Sunday 10 August 2008

the wrong side of the bed blues

oh, i feel rough. I shouldn't drink so much on a night out. Especially with money being like it is.. The mood of this blog is probably because i'm listening to some depressing songs. Not by choice, as i'm listening to my last.fm player. I typed in beatles, and it gives me artists related to them. totally random.

so yeah, i took last nights drinking quite hard this morning. It didn't seem like i drank much, but i must have got carried away. The contributing factor could be that my ex just happened to be at the same bar i went to. ugh. yeah thats right. Shortly after getting comfortable, i noticed two women lookin quite tweedle dee and tweedle dum, short, fat and a stupid expression on their faces. To make sure i wasn't seeing things, i quickly went to the smoking area to text her asking where she was. I didn't get a chance to as her friend Amy came outside too checking who was out there. She looked at me totally in suprise and as if i was a ghost. I stated quite calmly that i was here to see the band i follow and she was all "oh right". I said tell kay is said hi. Never spoke to her all night but through the night she kept lookin over and acting overly happy talking to people. At this point i just ignored her, but felt her stares digging into the side of my head.

The night went on and the band played an awsome set. Check the bands myspace here: Kessler. After allwas done, i got a lift home and collapsed in bed. I wasn't too happy to be woken up early by a knock at the door by a naughty boy called Daniel.

That brings me onto recent events quite nicely. Since Friday, my dad's girlfriend's daughter, Angie has been staying at our house along with two troublesome kids. I met them on our scotland trip and after meeting them then, i thanked the lord that i didn't have to live in that house with them. She has five in total and they totally run the house. Climbing on counters, jumping on people, always making a mess and general trouble making. Well i got to meet two of them again. Daniel and Kirstin. Daniel, 4 years old, ignoring his angel smile is a little git. He is the devil. He is the chief trouble maker. He knows not what personal space means and goes through anything he can get his hands on and goes places where he should not, mainly my bedroom. I need a lock. Then there is Kirstin, shes 13 i think and shes great. She has Global Development Disorder, which i am not sure what it means, but she is slower then most kids, its not exactly autism i know that for sure. She too has no meaning of personal space. For instance, i was sat there watchin TV and she plonks herself down on my lap. I know i shouldn't complain, but i am not used to it at all and its uncomfortable living with them. She has a thing of walking around the house very quietly, which freaks me out. i'll be happy when they go back up to scotland shortly. :P

As for now, i'll leave you with my all time fave comedian just to add a bit of humour into your lives and to cheer me up. Its Lee Evans, probably the funniest, multi talented, guy i've ever seen. I'd love to meet him one day lol Theres a bit of swearing but its not intense like some 18 rated film or anything. Enjoy

1 comment:

Marshall Family said...

ahhh mal.. love the video, you sure know how to make me laugh!

Esp the clairvoyant part, I am so guilty of that! x