Wednesday 30 April 2008

Entry One - Stardate 300408-1232

Ahoy bloggers, avast ye fair people! I've arrived.

I'm not normally the expressive type, but I am willing to give the art of blog a go to get some emotions, feelings, opinions and stories out in the open, instead of starting to share them with Augustus, the imaginary person i conjure up to share them with.....

As you've already guessed by my creative start, i am indeed creative and as mad as a hatter. Then again i mustn't be mad because i acknowledge it. Instead, class me as an eccentric. I don't mind that. Some of the worlds most interesting people are eccentrics.

So on with the details. My names Malcolm Sydney Keenan, but Mal for those who know me. I'm 25 and at the moment live with my dad, his g/f and her son. I have one biological son called Kallam and one step-son called Rhys. That's the basics....

If you wished to go ever more into my life, it gets quite gruesome. Prepare for the worst. lol

I recently split with my girlfriend of three years. The facts of why she did so are puzzling and after trying to expand my view on things by drinking a lot, I'm not closer to solving it. She won't provide any enlightenment either... bitch :P I'm over it and am quite thankful to be given another chance to be single, i missed it. Although, i am quite regretful that my son won't have me there with him for guidance and everyday fatherly duties.

As for work, i work in a solicitors.....No i ain't a solicitor, but i am a PA for a solicitor who deals in PI (personal injury). Its a cushty job and it pays alright, not fabulous amounts of money but enough to get by.

My social life is alright too, i have friends in Runcorn (a neighbouring town) and in my own town, Widnes. For those who don't know where the hell i am, its quite near Liverpool, yeah around that area. *points at an imaginary map and nods head* I have many online friends too including Em J M (emma jayne marshall), Claire, big al, toffa and others.

As for my personality, most would describe me as positive, energetic, goofy, silly, caring, a good listener, unique, smart, and hopefully a good friend. My main passions are music (a broad range in all genres, but mostly rock, pop and RnB), Movies, gaming, the net and reading.

Recent events basically are work, sleep, work sleep, but trying to get my social life back after a devastating few weeks. Been to a few rock nights and go the local for a few with new found bud Andy, who is my dads g/f's son. They are both from Scotland and are a right laugh. He got me into playing on his xbox 360, which is really addicted. I go on Call of Duty 4 a lot recently, which is enjoyable and good for entertainment purposes. I get lost in it though which is bad sometimes as i lose track of time.

Currently trying to convert a spare room into my own bedroom. Going to take some work so will have to set aside some time to get it sorted, oh and to buy a bed.

That's basically it. This weekend I'll be minding the kids Saturday night at my ex's while she goes out and then minding them Sunday day time. I'll report on that nearer the time.

Adios for now amigos and always remember.... be cool.

1 comment:

Marshall Family said...

whatcha mean "remember to be cool" I'm always cool!

Good to see you've got your blog up n runnin'. Needs some widgets but am sure you'll sort it all out soon enuff.. innit. Happy mah name is there *yay*.

Adios amigo ;)