Friday 2 May 2008

blog 3

No nifty title, just the facts. Thats how i feel today, straightforward.

Works beginning to drag. Friday, oh what a fun day. Just wish it would end, so i can relax away the weekend and wait for next week. Seems repetative.

Things i plan to do to make this weekend seem less similar to the previous one.

1. Go watch Ironman.
2. Try different games...
3. might go out, doubt it tho.

Wow theres a fun weekend for ya...

Last night was cool. After netting it and gaming it, and after my eyes had started to tire from lookin for the enemy on COD4, i decided to go downstairs and be social. My dad, who is at his best when he doesn't drink was his old self, having agreed to cut down on drinking. It was like old times. We had a laugh and he had his humour back, which i love and have taken a leaf out of his book and have practiced my own kind of wit. Watched Heroes with my dad and his g/f. It was weird, i'd have never have thought it'd be his kind of show, but he was asking questions and as you know Heroes is a hard series to explain to someone who has only just started watching.

Thats about it for recent goings on. Will probably update after the weekend.

For now, i'll leave you with this picture i found just now. It amazed me.

Yes it is Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I was suprised too. She looks human. My embarrasing crush on the cartoon character doesn't seem so bad now :P







Some others i have found are Homer Simpson and Mario, which are below. Just to clarify, these ain't my work, I found them on a blog called pixeloo.blogspot.com.












Kinda cool ay. The Homer one is scarey, but i'm still amazed. Will post some more up if i find any :P

Blog ya laters.

1 comment:

Marshall Family said...

Nice post. I'm glad you managed to get some quality time with your dad sounds long overdue.

Thos pictures are pretty freaky I have to agree! Very good though! I love jesicca rabbit too but for somewhat different reasons to you!

Hope you do manage to fill your weekend up. Enjoy the movie.