Monday 2 February 2009

Damn Snow


We don't get it much around there parts. I for one could do without it. I hate winter. It affects my arthritis (how old do i sound? Lol) kids on the way to work were throwing snowballs as if instinctively. I managed to dodge one little kid who was cheekier then most. So i got away unscathed. The snow, if anythin seems to be getting stronger. Why can't there be snow days here. 'works been called off mal you can go home!'. Bring on the summer and bring it on quick i say.

4 comments:

Marshall Family said...

I LOVE the snow :o) you should buy yourself extra padding for the joints which are affected by the arthritis esp in this weather :)

Love the photo :) Im off outside to grab some more seeing as my camera was set to take uber small piccies and the early ones look pants!

xx

Anonymous said...

Get out there and do some snow angels, and I promise, you will feel 'snow' much better!!! lol

Unknown said...

lol i think as we get older and more mature, snow angels are out of the question. Instead of happy thoughts of what they look like, i get replaced thoughts of eww dirty, i'll get wet, what purpose would a snow angel serve.... I'm weird. lol

emz i will get padding. I thought about getting some long johns, but dismissed the idea. I dont wanna be an OAP :¬( lol

kate said...

LOL our winter thus far has been filled with lots of snow. I think December and most of January was consistent with it. Guess that's what I get for living in the midwestern part of the states!

Thankfully, it seems to have stopped being so consistent for the time being. With the weather we've had though, with it being freezing cold temps I'd take the snow over that any day!