Thursday 31 May 2012

Unveilling My New Blog Header

What do you think? Pretty snazzy ay? Thought it was about time I spruced up the ole blog with an amazing header.

Created it with entirely with Photoshop, which I'm not really a master of, but know how to do basic designing. I’m not good with tutorials, but if you want any tips or want to ask how I did certain bits of it. Just ask.

Took me a few hours of design work (and neglecting my girlfriend) to complete. This was my first idea on how I wanted it to look, but somewhere along the way I deviated and wanted a kind of Out of Bounds lion lying out of a picture look…. A few minutes into that idea, I opted to go for a similar but effective approach, which looks quite snazzy.

The pics are from left to right. (1) a great pic I found online of a lion and cub. Thought it would be great to have (me being the lion and Kallam, my son being the cub) (2) A pic of me and Louise (my girlfriend, and fellow blogger – if you are wanting some nail tips visit her blog here) and (3) a great pic of me at Edinburgh Museum posing with some fellow lions :¬)
I think the header gives my blog a professional but fun look and I’m proud of it :¬)

No comments: