Tuesday 24 June 2008

Decisions, Decisons...

So, just came back from trying out Cloverfield on my dad.......no success lol I guessed as much. Its a certainty that films of that nature can be grasped more by the younger generation then the generation previously, namely Mr Malcolm Keenan Snr.

Work went alright today for a change. Flew by. This lead me on an investigative route to find out why on some days time seems to fly by and on others time just seems to drag. I searched Yahoo Answers for some clues.


So maybe time doesn't fly when clock watch through the working day. Intriguing hmmm. It is true though, I didn't hardly look at the time and the day seemed fly by. thanks MissCy for your helpful answer lol

Also thanks to a Firefox add on that allows me to extract video, screenshots, images and songs from any website and post them to blogger straight away. The add on is called Dashblog. Try looking it up if you are looking for something to make posting pictures you find or such like easier.

To recent news again. I have a dilemma! Here is how it goes. A few friends of mine have asked me to join them for a full day of fun at Alton Towers to celebrate someones birthday. The whole day will cost in excess of £100, which includes a limo ride, free beer, queue jumping at Alton Towers and snacks and stuff when we get there. All seems good there.... I could either live spontaneously and go not thinking of whether I can afford the rest of the months food and living money or I could be a responsible 25 year old and not go, stay at home all day probably surfing the net being a hermit.... Its a toughy. Then theres Andy,my dad's girlfriend's son. Hes reminded me that a long time ago, say a couple of months ago, he asked me to go up to Scotland to meet his family and that it would mean a lot. It wouldn't mean spending a lot of money, but it promises to be cold, boring at times and uncomfortable trying to understand a word people say up there. I'll have to make my mind up. I feel that if I let the decision simmer in my brain, the answer will come forth.

Right.... a more direct action is needed. Wheres my magic 8 ball? aaaah, here it is. Now what to ask..... Oh, Magic 8 Ball, Should I follow the entertainment, irresponsible path and go with friends to Alton Towers??

ok. ok. So the magic 8 ball made the decision that was going to decide on anyway. Temptations got the best of me. I should be ok later in the month if my ex pays me the money she owes me, which she promises she will.

Anyways, will sleep on it despite what my ball says. It may take more thought then expected. Any comments are appreciated however.

update ya later!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That wouldn't be too much of a dilemma for me if some good looking, std-free call girls were along for the ride. And then these girls play some freaky games with ya as a bonus.

Heh heh. Hurray for depravity!

Marshall Family said...

You should go Alton towers, money comes and money goes you should enjoy it while you have it and just live on a tighter budget for the rest of the month :) xx

Anonymous said...

If you're sure the money will come back to you, then perhaps it wouldn't hurt for you to enjoy yourself amongst others. The keywords being, if you're sure.

Here's my question though: if you have to pay a 100("quid" is the term I believe you UK-ers use, I got it from The Streets), how is the beer free?

Unknown said...

the beer ain't included in the price of the travel down to the entertainment park and the people organising the excursion are buying the drinks. Love your name btw