Monday 1 September 2008

the weekend update

Hello all, Nice to see you again.Photobucket

I really appreciate you coming along to visit my blog. Thank you very much

My weekend went by quite fast. Mostly due to my only waking up yesterday (Sunday) at 2pm lol I must have needed the sleep.

It all started off well. I joined some friends on Saturday in attending a rock gig. Playing at the gig was a band I used to follow, but due to the fact they sounded real bad and tension had formed with them and friendships had turned sour, I left them to their own thing. On Friday however, I was prepared to give them another shot to see if they had improved their performance. They still sucked. Each to their own, but I enjoy good music. I went to the gig with two close friends Kate and Chris, two friends that I don’t really see often enough, but plan to in the future.

The gig went well overall, met up with Chris and Kate a bit early at the venue and had a laugh and a drink and went to get seats outside, as the gig was outside of the club. My ex and her friends arrived shortly afterwards and sat somewhere else. I got occasional looks from her as the night went by, which didn’t really bother me as I was having a laugh. Miss Purple was there (as mentioned in previous blogs), she came over to say hello and tried to make small talk. Asking questions like Why I had left without saying goodbye the previous week (she was off talking to others and I had had enough of tweedle dum (my ex) and her friend tweedle dee). She also asked if I was going to her housewarming. I had already promised Kate and Chris that I’d be sleeping over at theirs, plus it would have been awkward with my ex and her friends going also.

As the night went on, Chris had to leave to go and attend his mate’s party, which left me in Kate’s company. She has a thing of getting quite close and touchy, which confused me at first, but not for long as she spouted out all night long how much she loved Chris. I think she was sat so close to annoy my ex, as my ex had called her some names in the past. It worked. My ex text me if I was seeing her, which made us both laugh. There is no way I’d date a friend’s girlfriend especially one as good as Chris and she definitely isn’t my type. Kate is a rock chick, but dresses real gothic and smokes a bit too much. We have a laugh though and I consider her to be a good friend. It was good to see my ex jealous, even though I hadn’t planned on it. I text her back saying nothing was going on and that I couldn’t believe she had even asked lol Photobucket

The night went on and I got wasted and had a laugh with kate and then we went back to hers for some more drinks with her and he brother and his mates. Everything was alright apart from the average testosterone show you normally get with teenage boys trying to show off to their female visitors. Quite like how gorillas would fight off new contender’s to keep their place as leader of the pack. Kate’s brother tried in vein to make fun of me, but I gave as good as I got and equally made fun of him, which at one point I thought he was going to start a fight and he was a big and muscly dude, but he just sulked off somewhere. Must have been the beer giving me some courage.

After I had proved that I was in no way one to mess with and my place in the household leader board was set, I settled down for drinks with the other teens and got to know them and had a chat with Kate and one of her next door neighbours outside of the house in the back garden. Chris came back later one and we retired to the living room and watched Silence of the Lambs, which was very surreal.

Later on that day, I woke up in a totally alien place. Their house, unknown to me, had three floors. I got lost easily and walked into a bedroom by mistake. I panicked, but I was alright eventually as I got my bearings and just chillaxed on the couch, where I had been sleeping. I also got lost trying to get out of their neighbourhood and to the local shopping centre to catch a bus. My head was elsewhere and I looked a mess, but after trekking and numerous back tracks, I made it out and caught a bus to my ex’s to collect Kallam.

When I got there, I stayed a bit to see how Rhys (my step son) was doing, but also trying to ascertain why my ex was being so nice. A friend of mine seems to think that she wants me back, but I needed to know for sure. When chatting for a bit with her, I came to the conclusion that she might, but I cannot be sure. I’m more naive then most and probably can’t spot the signs, but everything just seemed friendly (which I must admit is weird, especially for my ex who in the past has treated me like something that was on the sole of her shoe). My conclusion, even if she is being nice to get me back, I wouldn’t even entertain the idea. I’ve moved on and realised that whilst we had some good times when we were together, the love that I felt wasn’t as strong in the last year that we were together. I recall many times when we were together, before Kallam was born contemplating ending the relationship, but put the idea on the backburner when Kallam was born.

The day with Kallam went well anyway, I took him to get his hair trimmed. I wanted it cut short, but the ex wanted it just trimmed. For the rest of the day, we spent most of it at mine just messing about and cherishing the time we had together. Normally, I would hate the bus journeys there and back, as they take in excess of an hour each time, but I was surprisingly alright, mostly due to having a new music player/phone. I recently won on auction a Sony Ericsson W850i for an amazing price of £53 and now have all of my songs on it. It makes the trips a whole lot shorter that for sure. I can’t live without my music.

That’s it for now. Update ya later

1 comment:

Marshall Family said...

great to hear your keeping busy, sounds like you've had a good time etc :) speak soon.