Wednesday 1 April 2009

Tic Tac tooooow!

Thought all you visitors to my blog would enjoy a game of tic tac toe. I've programmed it so it cannot be beaten. Try it.


 
 
 
Highlight text below 


I'm so cruel ain't I. April Fools! hahahaha!


I'm very much into practical jokes. Been doing them on unsuspecting family members and friends for a while now, but I've kinda stopped in recent years. I thought about putting cling film on the toilet this morning, but I'm sure my dad and his g/f wouldn't have appreciated it. There was always salt in the sugar pot, but nah, I would have only got a really good shout at for all my efforts. What I needed was someone my age who I could have scared the be-jesus out of. The funniest prank I scared on was one that actually backfired. I was hid in a laundry basket when I was around 8 years old and my sister was walking past. I jumped up so hard out of it that I fell out of it and cracked my head on the sink. Safe to say my sister was scared, and later on scared for me, who by that time was nearly unconcious lol

Referring to my previous blog post, I think I'll stay with Blogger. I found a part of blogger that helps me post more accurately called Blogger In Draft. I think its a way for them to test prototype features before they put them in regular blogger, I'm not sure, but I like it and its convinced me to stay. Go me. I have still been working on the header for the blog, but I keep getting sidetracked by doing designs like the one to the right.

I could do much better then this and its frustrating that my mood allows me to settle for something less then perfection. I get really frustrated when I don't have the motivation to do stuff I normally do. My horoscope mentions something about my creative cycle coming to an end, maybe that has something to do with it.

A creative cycle is coming to an end, so it's a good idea to finish up old business prior to starting something new. Be careful, though, as it's easy for you to overlook what's really happening because you want to have an optimistic outlook. But being eager for success is not a good reason to idealize the current situation. You will be best served now by seeing things as they truly are and not as you would like to see them.

I'm not a strong beleiver in many horoscopes, but the one I normally look at hits the nail on the head on most days and often has things I can relate to in them. I get this one from Tarot.com, which has a widget on my goodle (my way of saying google) homepage.

Speaking of goodle, I have been addicted to the program Google Earth. Its an awsome program where you can visit and learn about places around the world, complete with 3d buildings and street view. Its like a suped up version of the browers google maps. I was exploring Liverpool, being a newly visited city by the google team and I was amazed by the detail. Below is a pic of the 3d model of Liverpools Liver Buildings.


Plus if you look long enough, you can catch some candid moments like this one of some tourist kissing one of the city's Superlambananas. Whether it was done for the Google team, I don't know, but I wouldn'd be suprised if they did it just for their own photo colleciton lol

3 comments:

golublog said...

Haha. That really freaked me out. That was like tic-tac toe meets the ring.

Marshall Family said...

cool shiz man.. I was looking forward to that game of tic tac toe :( damn :( im just like totally heartbroken... ;)

Google maps looks fun, not used it yet but sure will! xx

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Oh shit! You scared the shit out of me. I'm sooo overworked, I'm lacking sleep, I'm so freaking hungry and decide to play your tic tac toe game and wow... My heart jumped, my eyes widened and i must say, I'm not so sleepy anymore. lols.... I'm gonna share this with my friend.hahaha