Friday 9 October 2009

nighttime antics

I have an overactive imagination... This is partly the reason why I was tip toeing round my darkened unused living room with poster tube in hand coiled like a lethal snake ready to pounce on anyone who should jump out and go boo!. I heard noises from upstairs.... this could have been in my mind. Nevertheless, I spent a thorough 2 minutes checking around and switching all the lights on afterward to confirm that no one was indeed in the house apart from myself. I had my hands full of washing as I went back to my room and tried to turn the light on with my forehead...... it was a dimmer turn switch and I still have the mark now.... I need to chill more. Welcome to the life of Mal. Whoever I find as a companion in life will have to put up with me being a doofus because thats who I am. Makes life more interesting ay. lol


I wanna tattoo, this year more then ever. I discussed this amongst other things with Sarah (a good friend & blog buddy) and its one of those things, where you are anxious about getting one, but when you talk about it more and more, you get psyched up to get one and I really want one. The picture to the right is sort of what I’m after. Better quality and basically showing a calm lion with cub representing me and Kallam. Now its just getting psyched up to get one even more and preferably having someone to go to a parlour with to spot me and cheer for me when I have it done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely getting my star. As soon as I have some money to waste!

As for the over-active imagination, I always assume people are breaking into my house!

Vicky said...

Go for it, go for it, go for it!!