Tuesday 22 May 2012

My week in insta-matic-vision

Thought I would make a blog centered around pics I've taken during the week and tweeked with the amazing app Instagram. Here it goes:



1. thumbs up

Took Kallam for his lunch as per usual to his fave cafe, where he is always welcomed with a smile. the waitresses love him as he always has something funny to say and is well behaved :)

2. Cool kiddie

Loves his shades. This pic was taken at the Town Park in Runcorn. We both went there recently, making the most of the sun... while it lasts

3. The road to ruin

Its a quiet place. a lot less hustle and bustle then there used to be, but its greenery is great. loads of trees and fields, as opposed to that of my home town Widnes, where it is all built up save for the occasional park. This pic in particular is of the High Street.

4. Peaceful canal

Runcorn has many canals. Me and Lou went for a walk this weekend along the canal when the sun was out, on way to go get ourselves some Sunday dinner. was a great walk :)

5. Beauty and the Bridge

Pic of Lou with Runcorn Bridge behind her. I love taking pics of it, even though its outdated and always being fixed.  Love her so much, best thing that's happened to me in a long while. We have so much fun, because we have the same personality. Life without her would be dull and boring. :)

6. Spoilt history

The muriel shows a fountain that once was outside of the town hall, moved or demolished probably because youths dirtied it up or was victim to soap powder like the Widnes one, which was also removed.  The graffiti shows how many chavs, destroy things that would be best left untouched.

7. Calm Casper 

He loves lazing around. Oh, what a life a cat has. That's all he does. Maybe I'm jealous. I'd love to just laze around. :¬)

I'll do another one of these next week now I've found out how to do a picture grid. Took me a while. Blogger just didn't want to arrange them in any kind of order. Found a great App for Android that helped me out called Photoshake. Check it out.a

No comments: