Friday 16 May 2008

Inner Exploration

The times come now where I feel the need to improve myself. Not sure of the plan yet, but a starts got to be made. Improve myself not as in plastic surgery or bloating up my man boobs, but basically skills and appearance.

I think I'll start with playing the guitar. I'm moderately good. I can pull off a few tunes and alls well, but when it comes to the songs i wanna really play... well that's just something I haven't quite mastered.

You'll probably notice two guitars float across above in my slide show. They are now gathering dust and not been used for a while. Shame really, they are two really good guitars. Its either learn to play or give to a good owner. I can do it if i get motivated enough.

After I've improved enough, I'll set about improving bigger things, say driving. Something I've been learning for a while, but never got around to passing any test. Every time I've come close to passing, something bad has happened in my life hindering me from driving. I wont get too much into it, but i will drive. oh yes. i will drive.... eventually... lol


Nothings happened recently event wise. Watched The IT Crowd all night. Its a funny TV show that sadly has been axed. Hilarious it was. Had me giggling all night. Need to watch the latest episode of Lost. Can't wait as its getting quite intense now. I'm all up to date with Smallville, which is getting all intense itself at the moment.

Tomorrow I'll be picking the kids up and probably taking them to my dads and places...

I found this quiz online. I love personality quizzes. This one tells me what my music taste says about me. Very truthful the results are. Try it out yourself. ;¬)

update ya later!


What Your Taste in Music Says About You


Your musical tastes are intense and rebellious.

You are intelligent... but in a very unconventional way.

You are curious about the world. You love doing something new.

In fact, you enjoy taking risks and doing things most people would shy away from.

You are very physical. It's likely that you're athletic, but not into team sports.

You have the soul of an artist. Beauty and harmony are important to you.


1 comment:

Marshall Family said...

you best learn how to drive and fast Mr as the sooner you do the sooner you can come visit lil moi :o)

you should do more to keep your mind occipied, guitar sound freakin fab and you should just go for it.

Have a fab weekend xx