Friday, 24 April 2009
Eight things I look forward to:
1) Renting my own place and becoming independant.
2) Finding "the one". The single life sucks
3) Seeing my son every weekend.
4) The possibility of going on holiday to Wales later this year
5) Seeing The Fray in two weeks
6) Seeing Oasis in June
7) The weekend - I need another good night out
8) Driving perhaps...
Eight things I did yesterday:
1) Went to Work
2) Had tea - a luverly chicken dinner made by my step mum
3) Checked out some trial glasses I ordered to see what they were like
4) Tried on some t-shirts I bought. Very cool
5) Played on my x-box - Mass Effect
6) Went on internet
7) Watched TV
8) Watched a film - Be Kind, Rewind
Eight things I wish I could do:
1) Mind Read - I'd love to know what people really think of me and stuffs lol
2) Not get so attached to people to soon
3) Have more confidence
4) Time Travel
6) Have the ability to have loads of career skills for a better job.
7) Wish I had the patience to learn something new without getting bored
8) Stop looking into things too much and take things as they are
Eight shows I watch:
1) LOST - what a good show...
6) The Inbetweeners
8) Weakest Link
Thanks for the tag, I enjoyed answering them. Now I tag:
Astharis from Breached Hotel
Please Don't Eat With your Mouth Open