Friday 20 June 2008

Something She Said

Howdy readers! (yeah i know i just said howdy. I'm ashamed)

updates, updates, updates. Not many in fact, but enough to pass the time.

On Wednesday night went to a local pub for the exclusive premiere of Something She Said by a local band called Kessler. They were expecting a good turn out, but not many turned up. We all still had a wail of a time on the karaoke. I sang Your Song by Elton John. I thought it sounded real bad, but apparently everyone loved it. Had a few pints while out and in no time i was singing along with the people who came. Wendy for one a 35 yr old was belting out songs (mostly classic rock songs, like Whitesnake and Bon Jovi). She rocked, but alas, not my type and was with someone. Good friend though. She is learning me up on photograph too in spare time.

The video showing came along and my gosh, it rocked. Check it out below. They hired a proper actor, who has played parts in Hollyoaks and Corronation Street, to be in the video as well as a ex-Miss England contestant. So a lot of effort was put into it and i think it shows. Don't forget to check the little vids at the end, it promises to have you laughin.



So after all that was done, I had two days off work. Nothing much to report on there. Having a vast amount of sleep and just basically lazing around all day.

will update when someone happens lol

1 comment:

Marshall Family said...

cool band, I like the video. No wonder you go and see them as often as you can!

Good to hear you had a great time out with your mates. You should do it more often I reckon!

Speak soon xx