Friday 20 June 2008

Tagged! agh!

I've been tagged in another blog to do this forward questionnaire thingy. Fair enough, i'm game.

The Rules: Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags someone(or someones) and posts their name(s). Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer is the answer to the following questions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

aaah, back in the day. I was 15 and the world was my oyster. I was still in school and didn't really realise the full value of education, choosing to skip classes rather then get my head down in text books and the like. I used to hang around with a gang of lads outside of school, a bunch of misfits, who chose to vandalise and hand around shops.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

1. relax.

2. decide what to do tomorrow

3. eat

4. watch tv

5. sleep (aint my life fun)

3. Snacks I enjoy:

Crisps, biscuits, yoghuts, sweets, and pork cracklin

4. Places I’ve lived:

in and around Widnes, where i live now

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

donate a generous amount of money to research for major diseases and illneses. Then spoil myself, family and friends.

And now, I tag…

Jennifer, Chris

2 comments:

Marshall Family said...

haha cool :o) I can see you hanging around with misfits! hehe xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag :) Just so you know, both links for myself and Chris go back to my blog :)